Friday, March 12, 2010

Exciting News!

Last week Kathy Racoosin posted info at Hero Arts Flickr about a Design Team call at Two Peas for Vinnie Pearce and her digi kits. I applied and was selected to be on her Design Team! So exciting!

Check out all the Design Team members here!  I was thrilled to find out that I was familiar with three of the designers through the Hero Arts Blog  and HA Flickr. Big congrats to Lucy, Vanessa and Clare!

This is my first experience being on a Design Team and I'm  looking forward in working with Vinnie and all her fantastic digi kits. Check out Vinnie's blog here and all the digi kits at Two Peas here

Have a great day everyone and thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO, Sue! This is VERY exciting!! Congrats! I'm sure you are going to have a FAB time designing for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sue, Love the Vinnie Pearce kits, have just used one for my Caardvarks challenge card and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for you, Sue!! So happy to hear your good news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you Sue! What a wonderful opportunity! You are so creative and I know that you will be PERFECT for the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!! Congratulations, Sue!! so deserved DT spot! I adore Vinnie's kits and I am looking forward to see your creations make using her fabulous kits!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoo Hoo! Congrats Sue! So well deserved. Can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BIG congrats! I'm so happy for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay...Congrats Sue!What a great news!
    I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo Hoo Sue I am so excited for you and this new and exciting adventure! I'm here if you need any help!
    HUgs,Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Big congratulations Sue - I'm delighted with your exciting news!! I had seen you use Vinnie Pierce digi kits in Flickr photos but didn't realise you were on the design team. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So well deserved. Can't wait to see your creations!
    data entry india

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Sue! Super big congratulations! Wooo-hooo! :-)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!