Thursday, July 12, 2012

Less Is More


This weeks colour challenge at Less Is More is to use gold in your CAS card.
Paper: PTI, Stamps (Sunday International Lone Tree Silhouette, Penny Black Winter Sky, Cornish Heritage Farms Mona Lisa Moments), Ink (Brilliance Galaxy Gold, Versafine Onyx Black)

I stamped the simple Tree Silhouette in gold ink and added a few birds from a Penny Black stamp.  When looking for a sentiment I thought this seemed appropriate as a sympathy card.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. That is such an elegant card and could be dressed up or down but is simply perfect for the occasion you've chosen

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stamp is amazing! I love it! But you could please tell me where you bought it? I'd love to get my hands on this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fabulous Sue.
    It's great to have you join our challenge!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous
    Fabulous embossing
    Good to see you
    Thanks very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tree. I love it embossed in gold. The little birds just finishing off the card. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!