Monday, April 8, 2013

Hero Arts Week at ABNH


Welcome to week two of our month long birthday celebration at A Blog Named Hero. Can you believe ABNH is already one year old?

This week we're getting together with some of the designers from Hero Arts so make sure to stop by the blog to see all the fabulous projects.

My card today is quick and colorful.
HA Collaboration at ABNH
I stamped a border from the Calico Borders set multiple times and used sentiments from a few different stamp sets.  You can easily change up the colors and mass produce this design.

Thanks for visiting and stop by A Blog Named Hero to check out all the festivities!









12 comments:

  1. Gosh, Sue, your card makes me so sad. Just kidding, of course! It's the HAPPYiest card ever!! I love it. Happy Birthday to ABNH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stamping here! Totally fun and gorgeous, Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly a Happy birthday card, Sue! Love these fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my word! so fun and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this bright birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love this card! The candles and wicks are very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute and colorful. I have that set, never thought to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this Sue!! Such great use of that border stamp, and so fun and happy a card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea for this stamp, definitely a CASE moment for me here. Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh a super happy card, indeed, Sue! Love how you grouped your twine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this happy card! could be good for a person of all ages.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!