Thursday, November 21, 2013

Dear Santa At A Blog Named Hero


It's week three of our Dear Santa celebration at A Blog Named Hero and we're all about home decor.

I had a tough time with this category, I really don't make many decor items using stamping but in the end I came up with something for my niece's bedroom wall.
P1200841c

I bought some wooden butterflies (about 4" across) at the dollar store and painted them with gesso and Distress Paints and then stamped on them.  While the ink was still wet I added Prisma Glitter, because every young girl likes a little bit of sparkle!
P1200845c

I hope she'll like them.
P1200850c


Thanks to Hero ArtsSimon Says StampKelly PurkeyLawn FawnCAS-ual FridaysAvery ElleAmerican Crafts Amy Tangerine and Neat & Tangled.  for all the goodies left by Santa.  You are the best!

Stop by A Blog Named Hero to see the projects made by the design team and guest designers.  You'll be in awe of all the talent.

For our last week we'll be showcasing Christmas Quickies. Things to make in 10 minutes or less.

Have a great day!









2 comments:

All comments are very much appreciated!