Saturday, December 13, 2014

Ellen Hutson 12 Tags

I have a tag today for Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist Challenge.  My tag was inspired by Julie Ebersole's day 1 tag here.

Ellen Hutson 12 Tags of Christmas


I was inspired by Julie's ombre background, using a wreath and adding touches of gold.  I die cut a WPlus9 wreath in white and gold, added texture to the white piece with an embossing folder and offset the gold wreath behind the white one.  The background was done with Distress Paint and I added a few (too many) gold stars.

Thanks for visiting today!



6 comments:

  1. Oh what a pretty tag this is Sue!! And the new blog header photo looks very refreshing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the texture on the wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous background and I love the texture on the wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this one! The textured wreath is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!