Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Spring Fever


The Spring Fever challenge has started over at Poppystamps today!

In my part of the world a sure sign that spring is just around the corner is the budding of the tulips. They are one of the first signs of colour after a long and grey winter and that makes me very happy.

Sue McRae PS Spring Fever Apr 2015

For my card I used Distress Inks to colour the Tulip Bunch die cuts as well as the grass and for the stenciled background.

The challenge at Poppystamps lasts all month long so there is plenty of time to play and a random winner will be selected to receive a prize of some fabulous dies.  All you have to do is use at least one Poppystamps product on your project and follow the theme! Super simple!

Please stop by the blog here to enter and to see the inspiring projects by the other design team members.

Thanks for visiting with me today!









4 comments:

  1. I so agree, Sue! Your tulips are lovely and I love your stencilled background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors agains that soft blue background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy tulips, Sue - really wish spring would hurry up!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!